Inkanyiso Consulting is a dynamic development, project management and business support consultancy based in Durban KZN with branch offices in a number of Provinces. Formed in 2003, it operates primarily in the Construction, Built Environment and Manufacturing sectors, providing support to both Client bodies (Public and Private), as well as their service providers, with a unique and innovative focus on Black Economic Empowerment. Inkanyiso is about “Delivery with Development.”
Inkanyiso is a majority Black-owned company (Level 1 BBBEE) specialising in:
- Project and Construction/Production Management Services;
- Technical Support (on Infrastructure Implementation) to Public Bodies;
- Project Risk Management;
- Cost Control Services;
- Business Support, including Mentorship and Training Facilitation and Management, Technical Support, Credit Facilitation and Procurement Services.
Inkanyiso is about “Service Delivery with Socio-Economic Development.”
We are committed to:
- contributing to the successful emergence of Black-owned and managed businesses;
- providing professional quality services to our clients enabling them to deliver infrastructure within time, cost and quality constraints while adhering to their declared development imperatives;
- providing innovative business and development solutions, and
- operating with integrity
From project, production, and construction management services to project risk management and SMME Development Strategy and business support to SMME Clients
Inkanyiso's clients are typically Public Sector bodies who need to manage the risks embodied in balancing infrastructural delivery programmes.